January 3, 2011

a lucky year

wow! its only 4 days into 2011 and i've already accomplished and set out to do more then ever! 
this is going to be the best yet!  but before i go on with 2011 let's look back at 2010


the year started off with our engagement & my favorite minis to date
and a not so mini.. but still a favorite cosmo cricket cookbook


2010 projects! like my favorite bench which i use every day & the eiffel tower
but the best project was my queen of hearts atc card

can't forget my 1st giveaway

boy where there tons of color room layouts and even more but my favorite for sure is palette 23

then of course i did daily favorites.. which are a favorite but my fav from 2010 is still my favorite 

there was a facebook status also..

and 2010 went out with a bang with a huge craft room makeover part 1
and part 2


but, you'll just have to pop back later to find what i'm doing in 2011!
have a great one all!


No comments:

Post a Comment