November 23, 2011

Thankful

Wow! i have so much to be thankful for...
here's my top 10 for 2011

10. zooey deschanel and the new girl {my new favorite tv show} = super laugh out loud funny!

9.  my heritage greek/irish - are there really that many out there with that combo? :)

8. wonderful in-laws who support, motivate & love me not just during the holidays but give me year round warm fuzzies!

7. an opportunity to express my creative thought by creating a colorful krafting business and brand.

6. wonderful friends who stand by me, support and love me.. just the crazy way i am.

5. rainbows, unicorns, butterflies, laugh out loud comedies and people who stand up for what they believe and who they are as individuals regardless if i share their passion or pursuit.. an individual with a purpose is one to respect. 

4. colorful krafts supporters. everyone that came out to the craft shows & bought a colorful item, all the love and support over the years from all the readers. i love every email and comment received! thx guys! 

3. we have plenty. in a time of less & struggle our family has been extremely blessed with a beautiful home and a full table. 

2. family, even though my brother is serving overseas & we won't spend the holidays together his service & loyalties makes us all proud! 

1. eric, my husband & the beautiful wedding day we shared earlier this year. 

have a wonderful thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebekah, just popped in to say a big THANK YOU for my lovely Prima paper popped through my letter box this morning and looking forward to playing with it later, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete