December 8, 2011

deck the halls... with wisdom teeth?

with all the hustle and bustle of the season i've completely negated my regular posting! latley my time has been taken up with more important matters like...
record length bubble bath time, movies marathons, playing board games and drinking spiced drinks with cinnamon sticks in between trying out new recipes and wrapping gifts. 
with eric's birthday {tuesday the 13th} there's double the planning, shopping & wrapping! but sadly hardly any scrapping! 
however, the biggest and most fun thing is planned for tomorrow... i'm getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled! yay right!?... wrong. i'm nervous to say the least who plans to have their teeth pulled right before the most important day of the year (no silly not my birthday - Christmas!) hopfully everything will go fine and i'll get better fast so i can get back online for some serious colorful kraft time! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment