the next 4 days... colorful is on a spooky adventure! won't you join me..? wahhh haaa haaaa
the first project
creepy crape paper mache spider
as you can see it's pretty huge! and boy was it fun to make!
this is how
paper mache how to:
- 5 parts water
- 1 part flour
- 2 Tabls salt (preservative)
- boil about 3 minutes and let cool
blow up 2 ballons
- 1st super large (spider body)
- 2nd tiny (as spider head)
- i found it easier to cover the balloon 1st with computer paper then use the crate paper (makes it SOO much easier to work with cause it dries faster and is tuffer!)
- by knotted end (ya know the belly button) - i hung it in the laundry room over the deep sink
- pop ballons
- hot glue the 2 balloons together at the hole ends (at the holes where the balloon belly button was pooping out)
- add legs with crepe paper - and you're done!
super spooky right?!
now for something not so spooky!
how about a giveaway?
how about a gorgeous prima giveaway?
thanks to eila at dollops of scraps
for sponsoring this hop
now what do you have to do to win you ask
1. visit dollops of scraps
2. come back and tell me you did by leaving a comment
good luck! i'll announce the winner tomorrow saturday 29th
your next halloween blog hop stop
shelley ~ Scrappergirl
mindy ~ prettylittlepaperlove