October 10, 2015

20+ Things About Me


Ok, its been a couple years since my last post. I became a mom, give me some slack! You know how they say its the hardest job. Whoever they are.. they're right. The BEST by far but the most difficult I've ever had for sure. So to introduce the 'new' and reintroduce the old me - here are '20 Things About Me' However, I'm just so darn interesting I couldn't narrow the list to 20 so this is 20+ things about me. :)

1. My full name is Rebekah Ruth Krueger.
2. My birthday is August 17th and I'm 100% Leo.
3. I am the only one in my family with red hair.
4. My mothers family is from Samos, Greece.
5. I love Thai food and curry. The best I’ve had was in London, nothing in the States compares.
6. Met my hubby at a friends party which she threw just so we would meet - she tried to set us up prier but neither of us would go on a blind date. We got a house together 3weeks after meeting. We've been together over 9 years and live in Tampa, Florida.
7. I have two sons. My Corbin is 2.5 and Alex my step son is 13.
8. I have low blood pressure and low blood sugar. I mean low.
9. When I was 13 weeks pregnant I passed out in the bathroom and cracked my head open on the tile floor. As a result had 7 staples above my right ear.
10. Giving birth was way easier than I thought, I'd give birth a dozen times before getting pregnant again.
11. Being a mother has made me a better person. Period.
12. I moved to NYC 5 months before 9/11 with $1500 to my name. Ended up doing quite well with an apartment in Gramercy Park and job at Michael Miller Fabrics.
13. While living in New York, I was bullied for being anorexic. I'm not. Never have been. However, before Corbin I was thin but pregnancy gave me what thankfully seems to be permanent curves.
14. I LOVE coffee. Hot or iced.
15. I can't stand artificial sweeteners. They make me sick at my stomach.
16. I don’t drink soda.
17. I love yoga & lifting weights.
18. My grandmother was a pattern maker for Broadway. Her favorite costumes were for Alice and Wonderland's Through The Looking Glass.
19. I was homeschooled from elementary to high school. 95% of even my close friends don't know that.. (I never talk about it. Never.)
20. I went to the International Academy of Design and majored In fashion design. Had a 4.0 but quit to move to New York.
21. I competed with the Toast of Tampa Show Chorus and we placed 4th at international. That was epic!
22. I’m a little bit of a geek.. I love overly involved board games, you know the kind that take a whole weekend to play like dungeons and dragons, love them and when i really want to vegg out I play video games.
23. i dislike; Facebook, sewing sleeves, country music, fake people, the color maroon and wish i had more of a ‘green thumb’.
24. I love to; draw, doodle, sew, paint. I love zentangle, mixed media, project life, scrapbooking, bookmaking, bookbinding, fashion design & sketching, color, interior design, architecture, you name it.. if its even close to one of these categories, i love it.. like live for it - love it!
25. I've just started a small creative business 'Chartreuse Reilly' which I have big hopes and ideas for.
Ok, there you have it. Learn anything new about me?

No comments:

Post a Comment